Oxbridge Mentoring Programme (OMP)
For the past 15 years, Insight Education’s highly successful Oxbridge Mentoring Programme has prepared students to apply to top UK universities. Our holistic approach is invaluable for students aiming to compete for places at Oxford and Cambridge – if this is the student’s preferred destination, they will be mentored by a current Oxford or Cambridge student or graduate. The OMP has also resulted in students securing places at other top UK (Russell Group) universities, including the London School of Economics, King’s College London, Imperial College and University College London.
On the programme, students broaden their subject knowledge, explore different ways of thinking and learn how to study independently. This is valuable preparation for discussing topics at Oxford and Cambridge interviews, and develops self-confidence for any interview scenario.
The Oxbridge Mentoring Programme is available to start from January through to the date of Oxbridge interviews and includes:
- Academic mock interviews with written feedback
- Advice and practice in answering Oxbridge interview questions
- Recommendations for subject-related reading
- Advice on course and college choices
- UCAS personal statements brainstorming and critical review of drafts
- Oxbridge style tutorials to prepare for aptitude tests such as BMAT, LNAT, TSA, PAT, Cambridge pre-assessment and other subject-specific entrance tests
2021 © Insight Education Ltd | All Rights Reserved | Company Registration Number: 8934853